Our Privacy Commitment
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only collect personal data that is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, do our best to ensure that it is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We will make readily available information about our policies and practices as well as your rights relating to the management of personal information.
- We will remove any personal information we have for a given user, upon request.
Information We May Collect
CitySpark collects various types of information (“Information”) in order to provide our Services and communicate with customers, including:
- Customer Information: Information provided to us while using our Services to create an account; submit or edit content; customize settings; purchase promotions, tickets, or other offerings; or otherwise engage with our Services, and may include name, email address, phone number or other contact information, location, and purchase details.
- Technical Information: Non-identifiable information generated during use of Services, including cookies, analytics, and device information.
- Marketing Information: Contact information and preferences related to marketing and communications from us.
- Communication Information: Information received when someone contacts us directly through our website, email, text, social media, or other digital means.
How We Use Information
We may use the Information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services
- Personalize our Services
- Understand and analyze how our Services are used
- Improve the user experience
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you for transactional and customer service-related purposes, including submission confirmation, purchase confirmation, important Service updates or other information related to the Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes
All information is securely stored on servers located in the United States of America. Information will be deleted when we no longer need it or if you have instructed us to delete it.
Cookies are utilized through your browser and provide information about when and how you use websites. We utilize cookies to understand, improve, and optimize your experience while using our Services.
You can adjust your browser’s settings to notify you when cookies are sent, as well as decide whether to accept or refuse the tracking of cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, it may affect your experience in accessing or using the Services.
Note that we have no access to or control over cookies that may be used by third-parties.
In various circumstances, we use both PayPal and Stripe as third-party payment processors to process payments for purchases of subscriptions, promotions, tickets, and more. They are in compliance with the highest PCI security standards and their respective privacy and data policies can be found on their sites. CitySpark does not directly collect or store any user financial information.
Data Protection Rights (GDPR)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California residents have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
Exercising Your Rights
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com or send a letter to the following address:
CitySpark Privacy Request
9690 S 300 W, 3rd Floor
Sandy, UT 84070
Please include your name, email address, and city of residence, along with the nature of your request and any other information we may need to identify your account and/or to respond to your request.
To verify your request, we may request certain information from you to confirm that you are a CitySpark user, such as your name, email address, phone number, city, state, or geographic location. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to us on your behalf to disclose or delete your personal information. To do so, you must provide proof that the individual or business has been appointed as your agent, such as by providing a signed power of attorney form, and provide accurate responses to any information requested that may be necessary to confirm that you are a CitySpark user.
Last Updated: April 2, 2022